Monday, July 11, 2016

my first post!!1!1!1

hi! my name is lucy (ycul is lucy backwards i'm really creative, i know) and this is my blog. probably no one except for me will ever read this and i'll find this like seven years from now with like two posts after forgetting about it and cringe a lot but why not, you know? so this blog will mostly be about outfits and stuff despite how unfashionable and out of touch i am with the youth. (just kidding i am a youth) but i try my best. it will probably just be pictures of my outfits and like makeup reviews and stuff. also, be prepared for lots of lowercase letters, no punctuation, and abbreviations. so yeah, to the -7 ppl reading this, this is real, this is me, this is where i'm supposed to be (sorry i was watching camp rock like two seconds ago) ok that's it for now

-lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment